- If we're God's kids--and we are--expect some God level things to happen.
- God has called us to be witnesses; to SHOW them what He's done.
- God created a people to have an ongoing relationship with.
- "Sin" destroys the relationship.
- God wants to be as close to you as you can stand.
- In His presence is fulness of joy.
- Become more like Jesus; the whole world will hate you.
- God sent His Son to die for us so we can live fore Him.
- Your thoughts either come from God, or the other guy, and from you once in a while. Not much original.
- Jesus said, "What I've done you're gonna do."
- "Wisdom" is applying God's word to the situation.
- If this church is not "supernatural," then that's not natural.
- Use your mouth for something good.
- Maybe you can do something to make it better for the next person.
- You need to take your houses back.
- If we all did what Jesus did, it wouldn't take long to win the city.
- Revelation brings revolution.
- We're supposed to be a bunch of "Jesus'" running all over town.
- I'm supposed to have the mind of Christ.
- Creation is groaning for a manifestation of the sons of God.
- Jesus paid the price so we can do what He did.
- God has created us to have dominion.
- When you wake up, say, "I have the mind of Christ!"
- Keep pushing people to God and He'll use you more. Don't take the credit.
- We need some God level things going on in our lives.
- Go to the Bible and see what Jesus thinks about it.
- The people who know their God shall be strong and do exploits.
- For your sake and the sake of the church; read your Proverbs every day.
- Any one of us ought to have this church filled next week.
- The Lord says, "Some of you need to wait for the next day."
- Submit yourself to God and His Word, and the devil will flee.
- Want to know the mind of Christ? Read the "red" words. While you're reading it, say, "Father, let this mind be in me."
- Do it this week; go through the Gospels and read the "red" words (the words of Jesus.)
- Go do something good this week!
Scriptures: click on to read
Sunday, June 22, 2014
June 15, 2014
Sunday, June 15, 2014