- You may have strutted into this place, but don't strut out.
- He's waiting for you to say, "I need help!"
- God hasn't called you here to complain about something.
- You need to be set free.
- Everybody sins, but you don't have to.
- You can't be like God if you continue to be like you. And our ultimate goal is to be like Jesus.
- Quit running with people who put you down.
- You need to learn to raise your hand.
- Are we still living our lives based upon the same principles?
- Put new wine in new bottles.
- You've got to stop being "you" if you're every going to be "Him."
- Let your guard down (surrender to God)
- He wants us to change so much that He sent His Son to die for us.
- Say this to yourself, "I'm a new creature!"
- If there's nothing to all of this, why do so many people stay away from it?
- Stop relying on the things you used to do in the past.
- If you're not careful you'll rely on the strength of your past to secure your future.
- Every aspect of our lives needs to cry out, "He's God!"
- The answer to your problem is Just Surrender!
- This new life comes with favor.
Scripture: click on to read
Sunday, February 9, 2014
February 2, 2014
Sunday, February 2, 2014