Sunday, February 9, 2014
- God wants us to be at our lowest spot so He can be at the Highest spot.
- That's all you have to do; just call and He'll answer. Surrender.
- He said, "Call upon Me and I'll show you great and mighty things you don't even know."
- It's a great thing to praise the Lord, but it's not enough to give Him lip service.
- Do we honor Him with our lives?
- God will never bless sin.
- Sin is not your friend.
- You can't imagine yourself like Jesus; but God can!
- Ishmael and Isaac are the Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde of Christianity.
- Repentance is the only way you don't go to Hell.
- What is it that does the driving in your life?
- It's what you do daily that determines the outcome.
- You're already healed because Jesus already took your sickness.
- He's our source!
- Every one of us should have some kind of supernatural supply happening every day.
- There's a peace that passes understanding when you realize God is your source.
- It's a choice to rejoice!
- When you discover that God is good!
- If you're a believer, God lives in you!
- Three drives: God, the devil, the flesh.
- Jesus prayed that we would be one.
- There is power in unity.
- We are in a season of increase.
- As He is (Jesus) so are we supposed to be in this world.
- We have a vision problem; we don't see as He sees.
- Put on the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness!
- His ability is ours. Jesus did the work!
- Jesus more than restored everything that Adam and Eve lost. By faith!
- The Bible is so alive; it will speak to you every time!
- You do not have to have circumstances drive you.
- What God the Father did for Jesus, He'll do for you!
- You speak the Word; God does the works!
- He paid the price so we don't have to!
- You're the best God has.
- There's already a determined outcome based on what God has said.
- He's ready for us to obey.
- Some of you can't hear what God says because there's so much of "you" in your ears.
- God doesn't bless your decisions; He blesses your obedience.
- If you do what He says, He's obligated to do what He said He'd do.
- Get alone with God and get a word.
- Welcome to the church of transition: Word and Spirit.
- Some of you are very happy living a miserable life.
- God said, "Tell them I'm for them!"
- Nothing is more damaging to you than strife.
- If we say what God says, we know it's going to happen.
- Very little good comes out of facebook.
- Believe, and don't doubt!
- You always have to keep "you" out of the equation.
2 Corinthians 10:3-5
1 John 5:14