- According to the New Testament we can live in divine health.
- You and God are a team; and "they" don't have a vote!
- If you're sick and tired of living the way the world lives, live God's way.
- We're trying to live like Christ.
- Stop looking for excuses so you can sin.
- Look to walking holy.
- He has set before you blessing and cursing; life and death. YOU CHOOSE!
- I choose life!
- There really is a different way of living, through Christ Jesus.
- For we walk by faith and not by sight.
- If you keep doing what you're doing, you'll keep getting what you've been getting.
- Greater is He that's in us than he that is in the world.
- Jesus Christ, the Word of God, changed our lives!
- His Word is still changing us.
- How would you feel right now if I told you someone has listened to every conversation you've had this week?
- We need to be mindful of what comes out of our mouths.
- We need to fill our lives with what the Word says.
- Only the Word of God will stand when the world's on fire.
- Spend time in the Word.
- We're not smart enough to know how to live.
- God says we've all won the lottery but we don't live under the benefits of it.
- Jesus Christ is our provision.
- We want to see things better in your life; not worse.
- Known truth will set you free.
- I read the end of the book and we win!
- Too many of us are worried about "they."
- This is no joke; this is real to me and I want it to be real to you.
- The problem is you've made the "world" too real to you.
- Jesus Christ makes us overcomers!
- Jesus is our rock to stand upon!
- We are not of this world.
- I'm tired of believers being beat up.
- Thank you, Father, for the victory that is available to each of us.
- We are cleansed from all the effects of this world.
- I don't have to act and look like this world to feel good about myself.
- Before we open our mouth we need to be careful and weigh our words.
- We are to worship in Spirit and truth.
- Start worship by asking God to cleanse and forgive. Repent.
- We are nothing without Him.
- In Him we have everything!
- I want people to realize how real God is!
- When you discover the reality of God, the enemy will lose his grasp.
- He's real! He's real! I know; I know He's real!!
- The Holy Ghost reveals the reality of God in our lives.
- The message of the Gospel hasn't changed.
- God is only obligated and responds to His Word.
- God has it all worked out.
- Everyone of us speak what we believe.
- Let everything we say push others towards God.
- Find out what God wants you to believe; read the book!
- When others ask, "How is your church doing?" say, "We're in a season of increase."
- By faith; by the end of this year you'll have trouble getting your old seat.
- Keys to answered prayer: 1. Decide what you want; find a scripture that covers it. 2. Pray it and believe it. 3. Let every thought affirm to you what you've asked for.
- Any suffering that you do, Jesus made a way out of it.
- The same book that tells me I'm saved; tells me I'm healed!
- If its in the book its His will for you.
2 Corinthians 5:7
1 John 5:14,15
2 Corinthians 4:13
Sunday, February 2, 2014
January 26, 2014
Sunday, January 26, 2014