Sunday, December 29, 2013
- When you're a Christian...you're sold out.
- God is not okay with us being "lukewarm."
- Let's not waste God's time.
- Less of me, and more of Him.
- There's nothing in my past I want to go back to.
- Fifty-two weeks of increase!
- God sees us as equals. We see us...as underdogs.
- It's not deserved; but He gave it to us anyway.
- YOU are your own worst enemy.
- God has so much more for you but you must be obedient.
- If God's not first, you're whoring around.
- This is real!
- Aren't you tired of the devil having his way with you?
- Pray God's will.
- You may not comprehend the value of His Son; but HE does!
- Say, "I am somebody!"
- God sees us as equals (Philippians 2:5,6)
- Maybe God wants you to ask, "What does that mean?"
- Don't expect increase if you can't follow instructions.
- Say, "I'm going to get deeper this year."
- The Bible says, "Study to show yourself approved."
- The Bible isn't a magic book; it's a power book.
- When you stand on the truth you don't need a good memory.
- Say, "I don't live after the flesh."
- Say, "I are a spirit." We are in debt to the spirit. We are to be spiritual.
- You've let the devil cheat you long enough!
- Stop being led by the flesh.
- I'm not telling you you're God; you're His kid!
- I'm "perfect" because of what Christ did.
- You are a child of God, with all the benefits!
- Where God guides, He provides.
- The Lord shall increase you more and more.
- God has more for you than food stamps.
- False humility won't get you anything from God; but believing...will!
- Where you came from has nothing to do with where He wants to take you.
- Say, "I have barge loads coming."
- Say, "2014 is my year to move in."
- Say, "Our kids are going to have more."
- This gospel is "all inclusive," but you have to get it by faith.
- If you'll believe, all things are possible.
- Get ready!
Scriptures: click on to read
1 John 5:14, 15
1 John 4:7-10