- If you let the praises go up, you have no idea what may come back down!
- This is a word of the Lord to somebody, "It's never too late! With God it's never too late!"
- The reason your life has been a mess is sin. Jesus died for that sin in order to make you white as snow!
- When you allow God to make changes in your life you'll attract people who will be a blessing to you.
- There's a whole lot more to this.
- I'm on a mission to prove God to everybody.
- God is real. He just wants us to believe.
- All of you are going to have to change something.
- You can't embarrass God; He knows you through and through.
- Determine this, "God, not my will but thy will be done."
- Are you doing everything God told you to do? Why not?
- As we honor God, He will honor us.
- If you don't speak in tongues, you're not filled with the Spirit.
- Your spirit is born again and perfect (if you're saved.)
- Instead of, "How do you feel?' say, "How do you believe?"
- We have to start thinking different.
- Feed your spirit. Allow it to be the dictator in your life.
- Honesty and integrity are all we have.
- When you know what the Book says, you can stop living by your feelings.
- "Worse" is not God's plan for you.
- We're trying to be like Christ.
- Jesus only did what He saw His Father doing.
- We need to be "spirit, soul, body;" not the other way around.
- Say, "I'll never get sick again because Jesus took my sickness. I say my body is wonderfully made and everything works the way it's supposed to."
- I'm living for God and having all kinds of fun!
- If you find a promise in this book (Bible) turn it into a prayer.
- Stop telling God about your problem and start telling your problem about your God!
- Faith always calls things that are not as though they were.
- Your enemy's only weapon against you is your ignorance.
- In the Kingdom of God there is no lack, poverty, or sickness.
- Until they want what we've got; we don't have enough.
- A bum wants what you have; a wise man wants to know how you got it!
- Speak faith words.
- God is never late. He's always right on time.
- Your clothes and shoes will look different at the end of this year.
- His Word will never return void.
- Living for the Lord is the best way to live.
- Real increase begins when the change starts in you.