- If the virgin birth is real; if the virgin birth is true...then the whole thing is true; the whole thing (the Bible) is true.
- The message to us...Don't be afraid.
- For with God nothing is impossible
- I read the end of the book...we win!
- If the virgin birth is true...it's all true!
- Give God a try.
- Say this, "Lord, there is more...and I want it!"
- Salvation is just part of the treasure that's yours.
- When you sell out to God you get the whole field.
- It's coming by the barge-loads!
- Declare 2014 as "the year of increase!" However, it depends on following God's instructions.
- First step: The fear of the Lord.
- Some of you give up too quick. Be diligent!
- Weekly increases.
- Don't be offended, but you're too stupid to be in charge of your life.
- Do it God's way!
- Ask God to lead you, and then LISTEN!
- Your blessing is based on your ability to listen to what God tells you to do.
- All you need is to hear from God!
- Weekly increases are based on our obeying the Lord.
- Every one of us obeys "some" voice.
- You'll see "bigger" if you lift up your eyes a little further.
- In your situation God is trying to get His Word to you.
- You need to get used to hearing the Word of the Lord.
- Put a sign up somewhere: "Weekly increase."
- God wants to give you enough to live...abundantly.
- God honors faith. The just shall live by "faith"!
- I'm desperate to display God's goodness.
- God is a God of increase.
- We need to become aware of God's voice.
- No increase...no God.
- Your mouth should be speaking the will of God.
- Turn your "I can do" into "I can did."
- God says you need a "and besides this" in your life.
- The safest place is where God wants you to be.
- What you need is to hear from the Lord.
- If God says it...do it!
- We need to learn what to do and then do it.
- Do for them what God says and YOUR meal barrel will never empty.
- Faith is the beginning!
- Expect a barge-load!
- Spend time with Him; hear what He says; do what He says; expect what He promised.
- God doesn't care where you came from. He only cares where you're going.
Scriptures: click on to read
1 Kings 17
2 Peter 1:1-11
2 Corinthians 4:13