Sunday, December 8, 2013
- The love of God constrains me.
- I heard the Spirit say, "You're better off being "desperate" for Him now, then when you are in a situation that makes you desperate for Him later."
- It takes a child in a relationship to know that you need Him.
- Stay in a spirit of rejoicing wherever you are.
- God's got some people who are still faithful.
- Have you discovered that the Lord is your precious cornerstone?
- Jesus said, "Have faith in God."
- Faithful is He who promised.
- We can't leave up to God what He's left up to us.
- Keeping the church from being in one accord is one of the devil's greatest desires.
- Instead of living for the "now" you better be living for eternity.
- I've read the book and taken it as God's will.
- For next year: Every week something in our life gets better. Following God's direction every week!
- Say, "I'm through going back!"
- Next year God will give us some divine instruction and each week will be better than the last.
- Growth happens, so stop thinking things have to stay the way they've been.
- Faith can cause fifty-two increases in your life next year.
- Read Hebrews 11.
- With God nothing is impossible.
- You can't keep doing what you're doing and expect growth.
- Change happens.
- Start expecting change for the good.
- Multiplication is coming!
- God wants you to believe your way to amazing things.
- God's plan for you is to rejoice.
- You'll be amazed at the favor in your life if you do things the way God tells you to.
- Start talking faith stuff.
- If it doesn't come with a promise, I'm not interested in it.
- Faith will be produced in you if you hear.
- By faith you can have fifty-two weeks of increase in your life in every area of your life. Hear and obey.
- If you have seed in the ground, expect a harvest.
- There's no accidents in the Kingdom.
- Confess Psalm 115:14 "The Lord shall increase you more and more, you and your children." Personalize it: "The Lord shall increase me more and more, me and my children."
- Expect increase in your life next year.
- Next year at this time some of us will have fifty-two times more in some area.
- Start off believing for a "soul" won every week.
Scripture: click on to read
2 Corinthians 4:13