Sunday, May 5, 2013
- Praise tears down strongholds of the enemy.
- For things to change in your life you need to come to a turning point.
- Open your hearts and mind to the Holy Spirit.
- Just a little "turn" in your life will bring you somewhere new.
- At the City of the Lord...we know God!
- Make today the day a turning point occurs in your life.
- You can't know God and not worship Him.
- To know Him is to praise Him.
- True worshipers worship Him in Spirit and Truth.
- God is looking for true worshipers.
- Let God be God today in your life.
- It's not Christianity your way; it's Christianity His way.
- We're not wasting time; we're waiting on God.
- You can believe the father of lies, or the truth. Jesus is the truth!
- You receive from God the way you received God; by faith.
- What are you trying to be? I'm trying to be a Christian.
- We are not a part of this world. We are a part of another Kingdom.
- Guard your heart.
- Everything that drives you is not from God.
- We're all listening to somebody.
- I've come to open one thing and shut another.
- Walk on the Word...God will take care of you!
- First thing: Put the Word of God first!
- Don't entertain bad thoughts. It'll take you where you don't want to go.
- Giving yourself excuses has never been your friend.
- Maybe "God" has a plan for you.
- If you don't spend time in the Word of God your thoughts come from the wrong perspective.
- His thoughts are higher than our thoughts.
- I don't know many people who fear God.
- We all pray for a Pentecost, but are we ready for an Ananias and Sapphira?
- If you don't fear God, you're the worst "you" you can be.
- Jesus accomplished everything at Calvary.
- Do you understand that God cannot lie?!
- If God said it...you can say it!
- We speak "Kingdom" here!
- Guard your heart. Through your eyes and ears things enter your heart.
- Don't get out of the chariot to fight peasants who throw tomatoes at you.
- Just speak the Word.
- Protect yourself from the things that come into you.
- Let today be the turning point where God does new things in your life.
- You may start hearing a lot of strange things you've never heard before.
- Unless your instructions come from the Bible, you don't know anything!
- The Joy of the Lord is your strength; quit crying, and complaining, and griping.
- Can't nobody do you like Jesus!
- We don't go by our feelings, but He does want you to feel good.
Scriptures: Click on to read
2 Chronicles 20:20
2 Corinthians 5:17