Sunday, April 28, 2013
- I can only do you good when you hear what I say and do what I say.
- We have a miracle in our mouths. Learn what to speak.
- The Holy Ghost leads us. The devil pushes us.
- You don't need a song, you need instructions.
- We need to be a people that speaks God's Word, nothing else.
- Before you say it; question whether it's right or wrong.
- Get in the habit of not saying anything until you hear His voice.
- Don't let Jericho rob you of your Canaan. (Don't take from the first fruit).
Sunday, April 21, 2013
- We need to understand the importance of being in God's house.
- God is who you need Him to be.
- In God's presence He has a purpose for you.
- In His manifest presence He has a word for you.
- God even wants "you" to know who He is.
- God has such great plans for your life.
- Do not let yourself cheat yourself out of it.
- You'll never live long enough to empty the vastness of God's knowledge.
- He's so wonderful!
- We don't try to get past God here.
- The enemy pushes; God leads.
- When you got saved you weren't in your right mind.
- You brought some wrong thinking with you.
- If you don't spend time in the Word, your thinking comes from a worldly prospective.
- Before you were saved you were in prison.
- God's not trying to con you!
- God says "renew" you mind. How? Through the Word.
- We live in a different system.
- There's no high like the most high!
- You can surrender, or you can keep going through it.
- God loves you so much, He'll ask you, "Had enough?"
- God doesn't have anything but good for you.
- God wants you to think like you're Jesus.
- As a child of God; you're in control. You can bind and loose.
- When your sin is under the blood...it's forgotten!
- God is no respecter of persons.
- Your mind will never get right as long as you want the attention.
- To control your thoughts, you need to know the Word.
- Of course we get on each others nerves; we're family!
- There's only salvation in Jesus!
- Realize every thought you have is not a great one.
- Too many time we create a war in our head.
- What's better than a fact? The truth!
- Know, read, study...the Word!
- Line up every thought with the Word.
- If Jesus was a perfect sacrifice (which He was) why can't we have a perfect salvation?
- Try and think what the Bible says.
- Challenge: Every day say, "I am the righteousness of God through Christ Jesus."
- Whom the Son sets free, is free indeed.
- Think about the Word of God.
- Study the book of Galatians for next week.
2 Corinthians 10:3-6
2 Corinthians 5:21