Sunday, May 12, 2013
- I know what I was before Christ. He deserves endless praise!
- We act this way because we love God and know what He's done in our lives.
- Surrender is the key.
- The moment you surrender everything to God; God becomes your everything.
- After you surrender it...don't pick it up again!
- It's a horrible, shameful crime that you learned religion instead of relationship.
- He (God) gave a family member to get back a family.
- The Lord says, "Tell my people to become more Kingdom minded."
- The Kingdom of God is righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.
- It's the Spirit that gives life.
- The reason people don't want to receive the Holy Spirit...He'll lead you "His" way.
- You do damage to yourself when you're led by "you."
- You do what God says; you get what He promised.
- Today starts a brand new life.
- God says, "Seek first the Kingdom of God."
- When mom and dad quit going to church; living for God; His hand of protection is removed from over the kids.
- Mom's; the best thing for you to do is raise your kids in Church with Jesus.
- A mother puts a foot print down for children to follow. What kind of path are you making?
- What are you putting into your children?
- Are they going to see forgiveness, strength, respect and a firm reliance on God?
- It's time to sell out to God!
- You either pray in the Spirit, or you'll be a prey "of" the Spirit.
- Jesus is your entrance into Heaven. The Holy Spirit is Heaven's entrance...into you.
Scripture: Click on to read