Sunday, January 20, 2019

January 6, 2019

  • His Presence is everything!
  • Keep praising, worshiping, and come under the influence.
  • Your problem: you're just too much you!
  • It starts today!
  • This is a place you should be happy!
  • Jesus did His thing OUTSIDE the church.
  • God said, These signs shall follow them that believe.
  • Just believe!
  • I'm anti anything that's less than God.
  • There's no side effects with Jesus.
  • You have lived most of your life by what you feel.
  • We need to start running with better people (people who love God)
  • His Word will work when there is no song.
  • You don't tempt God.
  • Everything you need in life has been provided through Christ.
  • Want to be a preacher? Start on the street.
  • Your only job is to believe.
  • You don't have to question what God's already told you.
  • Say, "Greatest year of my life!"
  • God confirms His Word!
  • God has to be believed AND trusted.
  • Say, "My eyes are going to see some amazing things. I will witness miracles. I will see signs and wonders. I will lay hands on the sick and they will recover. And this is the confidence that I have; if I ask anything according to the will of God, I know He hears me. And I know if He hears me, then I know, that I know, that I know, that I have the petitions that I desired from Him."
  • The things of God are going to be more important than anything else in our lives.
  • We've got to hear what God says and do it.
  • All you need to win this world is a word from God.

Tongues and Interpretation from July 8, 2018

Why callest me Lord and do not the things which I said I would do? I'm not a man that I should lie or the son of man that I should repent. If I spoke it, I will do it. If I said it, it will come to pass. Therefore, believe every word, saith God, and you will see great and mighty things happening in your life. Don't say that's for somebody else; for I would say unto you this day, it's for you! You believe! You see signs and wonders following. You believe! You do great and mighty things in my name! And God would say unto you this day, Believe that there's a turning, a transition, a changing. Know that this day is the day of transformation, it's a day of change, a day of beginnings, and I will do great and mighty things and your eyes will behold it all, in Jesus' name.


Scriptures: click on to read.

John 6:28,29
Mark 16:17,18
Proverbs 4:20-27
John 10:10
Hebrews 11:1
Romans 8:11
Acts 3:8
1 John 5:14,15