Sunday, January 27, 2019

January 20, 2019

  • Somebody's believing God for a Thunderbird. God says He's giving you one.
  • This place ought to reek with His power, purpose and presence.
  • The longer you fail to recognize Him, the less He shows up.
  • We don't need any designated drivers here.
  • You can get as messed up as you want to.
  • God will get you as high as you can stand.
  • God's going to do it again!
  • I'm on a demonstration kick.
  • If He's God; and He is; and He's in my life and I'm in His, then we need to see God things going on around here. Not just in my life but in all of us.
  • God's all about multiplication.
  • This year is the year we're going to change.
  • A new word; "AH" Abundant Harvest.
  • I want you to get it, live it, and enjoy the change.
  • You have to hear it to start believing it.
  • If He's right about the promise, He's right about the provision.
  • The favor is on the promise.
  • Faith begins where the will of God is known.
  • "AH" is our byword. Abundant Harvest.
  • There are five seasons; summer, winter, spring, fall and Due Season.
  • By the end of this month you're going to be telling people what goes on here.
  • You're not exempt from the works of God.
  • Me, you, and Jesus is a multitude.
  • You get something from God; it will multiply.
  • We need to get in the habit of hearing God's voice.
  • This is the year of Abundant Harvest.
  • The Abundant Harvest is not automatic. Sowing and reaping is involved.
  • As long as we live in lack the devil's winning.
  • It's not God's fault if we don't obey Him.
  • You ain't seen nothin' yet!
  • Too often Christians live in "deliverance" instead of a "lifestyle." In other words; going from one need to be "delivered" to another, instead of living a  "lifestyle" where we are constantly in God's provision.
  • The Kingdom of God in you has more creativity than you realize.
  • God knows what you need before you ask.
  • Any time you try and solve something by the flesh, you remove God from the equation.
  • You need God involved in as many things in your life so it's, "Look what the Lord's done!"
  • This is the year of transition.
  • Start relying on God. Stop looking to your flesh.
  • I only limit God by my limitations.
  • Start believing God for increase in the Church.
  • Stop relying on yourself. Start relying on God.
  • God wants to bring things right to your front door.

Scriptures: click on to read

1 Corinthians 2:9,10
1 John 5:14,15
John 10:10
3 John 1:2
Psalm 115:14


 Tongues and Interpretation from July 8, 2018

Why callest me Lord and do not the things which I said I would do? I'm not a man that I should lie or the son of man that I should repent. If I spoke it, I will do it. If I said it, it will come to pass. Therefore, believe every word, saith God, and you will see great and mighty things happening in your life. Don't say that's for somebody else; for I would say unto you this day, it's for you! You believe! You see signs and wonders following. You believe! You do great and mighty things in my name! And God would say unto you this day, Believe that there's a turning, a transition, a changing. Know that this day is the day of transformation, it's a day of change, a day of beginnings, and I will do great and mighty things and your eyes will behold it all, in Jesus' name.