Sunday, October 15, 2017

October 8, 2017

  • Everything Christ has belongs to me.
  • It's all about relationship.
  • Where is the conviction of the Holy Spirit?
  • Christianity is about a changed life.
  • We need to pray for the conviction of the Holy Spirit.
  • I don't care about your experience; what does the Bible say?
  • There has to be a demonstration.
  • The only reason we have Christianity is because of the supernatural.
  • Say, "If Christ is risen from the dead, that changes everything; and that means EVERYTHING!"
  • I'm ready for some new stuff in your life.
  • Nothing in the natural makes sense of this (Matthew 10:7,8)
  • This whole Christianity thing is supernatural!
  • We're supposed to be like Jesus.
  • If this is true, your worries are over!
  • It IS true!
  • We're not of this world. We're part of the Kingdom.
  • Say, "I've got an angel."
  • Stop thinking you have to kick the door down! It will open supernaturally.
  • We've got to think supernaturally.
  • We need an awakening.
  • He's a right now God.
  • It's either in the Book (the Bible), or I don't care.
  • Become aware of the enemy's tactics.
  • I want my sins to be forgotten and stay forgotten.
  • We're supposed to live in the supernatural.
  • Somebody's got to be a witness.
  • It's always too soon to quit.
  • You're wondering why the wall is still there and you haven't even walked around it yet!
  • Begin to expect and believe God will use you.
  • I want to be a "show-er."
  • Prove God to them.
  • Say, "I'm less like me, and more like Jesus."
  • We need to spend time in the presence of God.
  • The Lord says, "Are you a trophy or a statistic?"
  • Seen: A heavy chain being broken.

Testimony: The Lord protected from a serious head injury!

Scriptures: click on to read

Jeremiah 32:27
John 15:7
1 Corinthians 2:10
2 Peter 1:3-7
Isaiah 55:11
2 Chronicles 20:20
James 4:7,8
2 Corinthians 5:17
Matthew 10:7,8