Sunday, October 22, 2017

October !5, 2017

  • I really believe He expects more of us.
  • There's one purpose for "religion;" so someone can be in control.
  • You can't outgive God.
  • We're supposed to make a difference!
  • God gives the increase!
  • I don't say, "Show me the money." I say, "Show me the SCRIPTURE!"
  • Genesis 1 is God's plan for His creation.
  • What separates churches? The part of the Word they choose NOT to follow.
  • If not us; who? If not here; where? If not now; when?
  • I'm about seeing lives changed.
  • Say, "I'm getting more like Jesus today!"
  • Say, "I have obtained a like precious faith."
  • Quit determining what you can and can't do based on your past failures; base it on your past victories.
  • The church has been blocking (been on the defense) long enough!
  • We got it!
  • The truth is more than enough!
  • Our nature is made up of what we're born from.
  • We're supposed to let our light shine.
  • They (the world) have a right to expect something from the children of God.
  • There's power in the blood!
  • Put more priority in the Word and God will speak to you more.
  • You can only preach what you know.
  • We've kept quiet long enough!
  • Start believing God wants to use you.
  • This Word demands a demonstration.
  • "God, give us ears to hear."
  • God through YOU can make all the difference.
  • Make yourself available and let God use you.
  • Don't doubt God!
  • Say, "All things are possible to them that believe; and I'm a believer!"

Testimonies: The Lord provides a place to live!  The Lord heals an ear!

Scriptures: click on to read

John 14:12
Matthew 10:7,8
Genesis 1:26-28
2 Peter 1:1-4
Matthew 5:16
1 Peter 1:23
1 Corinthians 3:3
Romans 4:17
Matthew 10:1