Sunday, November 8, 2015
- God's trying to get some people intoxicated with His presence.
- We need to get our butts kicked spiritually.
- We have to say only what God says.
- "Faith" says what God says.
- We need the Holy Ghost! When WE don't know; HE DOES!
- We are God's people. We have to know!
- Jesus prayed that we would be one!
- Stop looking at what things look like!
- He didn't give us His Word to understand; He gave it to us to believe!
- Everybody wants to "talk" it, few want to walk it.
- The only joy to Jesus is when we live in what He provided.
- There's provision in the cross.
- Do not speak anything you do not want to come to pass.
- Think like God thinks.
- Provision is supernatural. "Provisions" are natural.
- God is the "provider." What He provides is natural.
- If you go through hell and aren't changed; get ready to go through it again.
- If God says it's so; it's so!
- What does the "position" have to do with the purpose?
- Out of necessity we can come together.
- Too often we look for an "outward" reason to do something. We need an "inner" witness.
- How can we all be in one accord? ALL get under the influence.
- Our problem: we're too full of us.
- There's a level in God you'll never understand till you get there.
- You really CAN become intoxicated; come under the influence of the Holy Spirit.
- When do "we" get smarter?
- With God ALL things are possible.
- The Gospel is about "change."
- We can't do it in the flesh!
- What proves God? When we make a stand.
- We're about to get crazy for Jesus!
- Let's get hungry for God and see what He'll do.
- He's only coming back for "one" church.
- God can't lie. If He says it, He'll do it.
- The issue is the "agreement."
- We can't have agreement if I keep being me.
- If you're still you, come die some more at these alters.
- Say, "God is going to use me, and blow my mind when He does."
- You're only limited by "you."
- God's first inclination is to forgive.
- Why do you think you've been through all this and seemingly nothing for it? You're being prepared.
- Church is not for the faint of heart or the weak.
- We choose to believe the report of the Lord.
- Someone has to believe it!
- God has raised us up for such a time as this.
- It's about to happen!
- If you're never a part of God's purpose, you'll never perceive God's provision.
- Start walking in HIS light.
- We must be about our Father's business.
- Read your Bible!
- Dominion will come when you learn to hear His voice.
- We're in charge, as "He" is in charge.
- Only say what you want to happen.
- We have to do it God's way!
Scriptures: click on to read
2 Corinthians 5:17