Sunday, November 23, 2014
- We are a relationship people.
- We weren't made for the church, the church was made for us.
- We only do what we do because of the value we put in it.
- God won't take a back seat.
- Would to God we would understand the value of praise and worship.
- Let the Holy Spirit create in you a new song.
- It's time for some crazy stuff to happen!
- Salvation is a more abundant life.
- Come out of your bed saying, "Glory to God!"
- Aggressive Christianity.
- Say, "Crazy miracles!"
- Just because you haven't had a "suddenly!" doesn't mean He doesn't have one for you.
- I hope you're ready for a tsunami.
- Faith doesn't recognize time.
- I hope you're ready for an "all" experience.
- Read your Bible and we'll agree a lot more.
- You want me to be like you, but God wants me to be like Him.
- We have dominion over creeps (Genesis 1:26)
- It's NOT okay to say every thought that comes to mind.
- Get rid of creepy stuff in your life.
- Don't have faith in your faith; have faith in God!
- When does faith work? NOW!!
- When you pray, believe you've received.
- The Word will regulate everything in our lives.
- You say what He says; you get what He gets.
- Have faith in God!
- The "Word" will regulate everything in our life.
- Sleep's a necessity. The day's your reward.
- You want to hear God? Read His Word.
- Say, "I live by faith. I live by faith in God."
- The Word of God regulates everything.
- The Word will adjust time.
- What you honor and respect will honor and respect you.
- You don't have to change what you're doing, you need to change why you do what you're doing.
- What we place value in determines what we do.
- Prophets either give you a word, or tell you something to do.
- Homework: Look up "regulator"
- We need to lay truth over fact.
Scripture: click on to read