- You at your best will not impress; but God at His least will defeat the beast.
- Your ears and eyes allow you to regulate what goes into you.
- Has your faith made people laugh or roll their eyes?
- The reason you may not be able to believe for something is because you've been listening to Eliab.
- Real faith will often come off as pride.
- When the rest of the world forsakes, God still knows how to take care of His own.
- You don't have a license to be loose lipped.
- The cause is bigger than we are.
- If everything that comes into you is lack, and defeat, and poverty; then you need to listen to something new.
- Logic and faith don't go hand in hand.
- We need to believe, this week, for God to do something for us that could not be done without Him.
- What's coming is bigger than all of us can do put together.
- Real faith runs toward the problem. No faith runs away from it.
- In every battle and every victory there's spoil.
- What do you have in your life that proves you have victory in your life?
- It's not faith until somebody else hears you say it.
- What part of your last victory do you pack with you?
- No Word this week makes you weak.
- Word in, Word out. Garbage in, garbage out.
- It's the running water--which is the Word--that smooths out the rocks.
Scriptures: click on to read
1 Samuel 17:29
1 Samuel 17:26-58
2 Corinthians 5:17
Sunday, December 14, 2014
December 7, 2014
Sunday, December 7, 2014