- God's presence always brings His purpose
- This is the day the Lord has made! We will rejoice and be glad in it!
- When we ALL praise; the elevation raises.
- Spend time in the Word.
- Turn loose of the things of this world and see what God can do!
- We don't have to worry about something; all we have to do is do what HE says.
- We are not of this world.
- If you're not of this world; but only IN this world; don't get your direction FROM this world.
- I don't need a reason NOT to do something; I need a reason TO DO something.
- Its time we became deliberate every day of our lives.
- Lose the prison mentality.
- Number one priority: Hear the voice of God.
- Be smarter than your enemy.
- The church in America is about done.
- Every one of us is being influenced by something.
- Sin is not your friend.
- We need some kindness; some peace.
- Always figure in the "God factor" wherever you go.
- He said, "If you're ashamed of Me, I'll be ashamed of you."
- If we can't allow God to get the sin out of us, we'll never get God's best.
- The thief kills; Jesus makes alive.
- The devil tells you that suicide only affects you.
- Stand on God's Word and persecution will come your way.
- You don't have to do everything. Put your hand in His hand; He wants to be a part of it.
- God can collapse time for you.
- God wants ALL of you.
- Start doing good; being kind.
- Secret to marriage: Care more for your spouse than you do for yourself.
- Find yourself some good stuff to read/hear.
- I know that the better I am; the better it is.
Scriptures: click on to read
2 Kings 4:1-7
Sunday, August 31, 2014
August 24, 2014
Sunday, August 24, 2014