- You are living the lesser life. God's got so much more for you.
- It's influential living: everyone is living by what's influencing us.
- Be under the leading of the Spirit of God and we'll change this community.
- I don't need a reason not to do something. I need a reason to do something (God, what do you want me to do?)
- Understand; He makes the rules (not you; not me)
- Me and you (with God's help) can turn this town upside down.
- As long as you obey the voice of the liar (the devil) you'll never be free.
- Today's the day you make Jesus the Lord of your life. YOU'VE been Lord long enough.
- We have to know God's voice. The best way to know God's voice is to study His word.
- Jesus must become the Lord of our lives, because we really are a influential people.
- When God promises you something, don't confer with flesh and blood. Confer with the Word.
- Every promise in the Word of God is ours! We just need to be sure of what (or who) is influencing us.
- Spend time in the Word; because the Word is our life.
- We're the only ones who can be a positive influence in our community.
- I don't want an excuse to do what I shouldn't be doing.
- Your problem could've been dealt with a long time ago if you let God deal with your heart.
- Take no thought other than what God says.
Scriptures: click on to read