Sunday, July 13, 2014
- God's Word will not return void.
- He said, "Be holy, for I am holy."
- Following the path of least resistance makes the river, and the man...crooked.
- We need to come here expecting a word from God.
- You won't get any more than you expect.
- When you start talking the Word, crowds will show up.
- Spend time with God and He'll make life worth living.
- Pray, "Give our pastor a "God" word."
- You need a "right now" word, for your "right now" situation.
- Homework for the rest of your life: John 14, 15, 16, 17
- Here's a prophetic word: "What have you done with what I've already given you?"
- Just a word from the Lord can change every situation.
- Aren't you tired f crawling?
- We're going to a place of no limits.
- We need the Holy Ghost more than ever.
- What do you call a mountain that disappears? A road.
- I'm going to live for the "greater one."
- God is a "right now" God!
- When you write out your tithe check; write it first.
- There's only two things you can do with tithes: give it to God (church), or steal it.
- What one thing in our lives are we holding back from God?
- We don't have to worry about anything. All we have to do is what we're told.
- God will show you things to come.
- We not only need the Holy Ghost; we need to be "dependent" on the Holy Ghost.
- We've just scratched the surface on what God has for us.
- God will stretch your 90% more than your 100%.
- Jesus operated as the Son of man filled with the Holy Ghost.
- Be in fear and trembling when you say, "Thus saith the Lord."
Scriptures: click on to read.