Sunday, April 7, 2014
- Start questioning your salvation. Are you saved? Where is the fruit?
- Stop playing games with God! Stop it!
- Let God speak to your heart right now.
- Don't waste the opportunity God has given you.
- Stop playing games with God!
- Examine your walk with God.
- The only change that needs to take place is a change in "us."
- When we allow God to change us, everything around us will begin to change.
- Expect some huge things to take place in your life.
- Find a promise and hang onto it.
- To an obedient people He wants to do great things.
- I saw a prodigal come running home.
- God; running to every prodigal.
- There's never been a word written to explain the splendor of Heaven.
- I hear these words, "Aren't you tired of messing up?"
- If you ask God to forgive you, He washes ALL your sins away!
- Warning: I would get things right before God reveals them openly.
- I wrote this down: Healing people on the WAY to church.
- Quit responding so quick to your thoughts.
- Just because you get a thought doesn't mean it's right.
- Take thought of your thoughts.
- Check list: 1. Born Again 2. Filled with the Spirit 3. Become a praiser/worshipper
- If you don't praise Him it's because you don't know Him.
- The only way to keep God from judging you is to judge yourself.
- Praise creates an atmosphere for spiritual things to happen.
- Your thoughts are not that smart.
- If you knew the effects of strife, you'd run from it like the plague.
- You cannot make it on your own!
- Say, "I can't make it without Him!"
- Hell is filled with self-made people.
- There's a day of reckoning that's coming.
- We want to become Kingdom minded.
- The enemy fights against unity.
- In "Unity" U and I...tie.
- It's not right for church folk not to get along.
- The reason: you think more of yourself than others.
- Until something costs you something you probably won't respect it.
- When you know God's in your corner, let THEM go first.
- If the blood of animals sets the ship aright; then the blood of Jesus sets us on a cruise liner.
- You have no idea how quick it can change.
- Some of your problem is you don't have enough Word in you.
- You have too much Egypt, and not enough Kingdom.
- You need to say what God says.
- The problem is, you don't have enough Word in you.
- I want to be a part of the church that Jesus builds and the gates of Hell can't stand against.
- Would you give $1 if you knew you'd get $4 back?
- If not us, who? If not now, when? If not here, where?
- God is telling you to "sell out" to Him.
- Our number one business: To see souls saved.
- If you come expecting; things will happen.
- God wants to use us to make a difference.
- Right now you're either backslidden, or you're doing better than you've ever done.
- If you want to do it yourself, you'll have to depend on yourself.
- If you depend on God, He'll do it.
- Where there's unity, God commands a blessing.
- God can't change or lie.
- Start small if you have to.
- It's not enough to give; you have to learn to receive.
Scriptures: click on to read
1 Corinthians 2:9,10