Sunday, September 29, 2013
- I want to be destructive for Jesus!
- We're here to get into the presence of God!
- In praise and worship God will break down the barriers.
- There's no partway coming out of Egypt! You need to come out all the way!
- How do you know you're out? When you say what He says.
- Start asking God for money. Be faithful with it!
- When was the last time someone "marveled" at what God does through you?
- If you spend time with Jesus, you'll be different.
- God wants to get more to you; to get more through you.
- It's time we get serious about getting out of Egypt and into God's Kingdom.
- The just shall live by faith.
- God is only in control as God's people obey Him.
- Through the leading of the Spirit "we're" supposed to be in control.
- Establish your belief system on where you're going; not where you've been.
- We are to be people of faith!
- Say, "Are you walking by faith?"
- The devil always wants to take the "God factor" out of the testimony.
- God can't bless the works of the flesh.
- It's time to believe God for the miraculous!
- You're a good giver; become a good receiver.
- When you read the Bible, read it as if the numbers are not there.
- Respond to someone this week, "I'm coming out of Egypt."
- What a difference a day makes!
- The devil wants to take out the "exactness" of God in your life.
- When its "exact," that shows God.
- The first words out of your mouth need to be "faith" words.
- God is a rewarder of those who seek Him.
- Faith causes you to have a different mindset.
- When God tells you something; line it up with the Word.
- Have faith in God!
- You have no idea what God wants to do with you this week. Get alone with God and hear what He has to say.
- Assignment: Read Hebrews 11 this week.
- Faith testimonies next week.
Scriptures: click on to read.
Mark 11:23, 24
2 Chronicles 7:14
1 John 4:17