Sunday, September 22, 2013
- If you lay your problem on the alter, He'll take it.
- God can eliminate that problem, if you give it to Him.
- Let God have full control!
- Church is to be a place where you meet with God.
- God expects everything from you.
- We do this in order to meet with God!
- You can't know God just in your senses; it's deeper.
- Put on the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness.
- Our purpose is to unlock the doors of our hearts so God can come in.
- When God's in the house you'll hear things you wouldn't ordinarily hear.
- You have an enemy whose only weapon...is thoughts.
- You need to know what the Word says.
- The difference between a "Good" idea and a "God" idea...is "O," as in "Ohhhh." (Playing on the spelling of "Good" and "God." The difference being the letter "o".)
- God's not trying to take your 10%; He's trying to bless the 90%!
- Sometimes it's in my ignorance that I discover the reality of God even more.
- If any man be in Christ he's a new creature!
- Let's begin to make a difference right here.
- You understand God's grace, and you can't forgive others?!
- Your answer is not in rebelling; you answer is in surrender.
- We need more discipline in our lives.
- Don't give that bad thought more than three seconds.
- If you start a war in your mind you'll fight a battle somewhere.
- Here's victory: Let the past...GO!!
- The Bible teaches us that Christianity is a relationship.
- Who wouldn't want to run with Jesus!? He solves every problem!!!
- Christianity is about being restored back to God.
- "Religion" turns people off; "relationship" turns people on.
- In your "intelligence" you won't discover God. It takes revelation.
- Not religion; one God! I came here to meet with God!
- This place is in your face when it comes to ritual.
- When we get in His presence, the enemy can't get a foothold.
- God's raising up a people who make a difference. So much so that your friends and family will ask you to pray.
- Say, "I make a difference! I believe in God! I have faith in God! I have the faith of God!"
- What have we done to Jesus that people don't want to follow Him? We've made Him a religion.
- The possibilities with God are limitless.
- God is raising up people who will make a difference.
- God wins every time! We need to do what He says to do.
- We are trying to be Christians; Christ-like; light in a dark world.
- Relationship makes the difference.
- God wants to use you to make a difference.
- God says, "Make yourself available and I'll use you."
2 Corinthians 10:3