Sunday, December 23, 2018

December 16, 2018

  • When you realize it's all about Him, you'll shut up.
  • Questions are the most powerful things; because they express interest.
  • You know why His Kingdom has no end? Because His Word became flesh.
  • You can't dream something up that He can't do.
  • You ain't seen nothing yet; but you're going to!
  • We need to stop believing "they" and start believing 3 John 1:2
  • Where's the good things that should be visible in your life?
  • You know what believers do? They believe!
  • It's up to you to speak what God's word says.
  • If you get enough Word in you you'll become intoxicated with God's purpose (John 2:1-10)
  • What Word became flesh? Isaiah 9:6

Tongues and Interpretation from July 8, 2018

Why callest me Lord and do not the things which I said I would do? I'm not a man that I should lie or the son of man that I should repent. If I spoke it, I will do it. If I said it, it will come to pass. Therefore, believe every word, saith God, and you will see great and mighty things happening in your life. Don't say that's for somebody else; for I would say unto you this day, it's for you! You believe! You see signs and wonders following. You believe! You do great and mighty things in my name! And God would say unto you this day, Believe that there's a turning, a transition, a changing. Know that this day is the day of transformation, it's a day of change, a day of beginnings, and I will do great and mighty things and your eyes will behold it all, in Jesus' name.


Scriptures: click on to read

John 1:1-3
John 1:14
Luke 1:26-38
3 John 1:2
Isaiah 9:6
John 2:1-10