Sunday, November 18, 2018

November 11, 2018

  • He won't let you down when you're letting yourself down!
  • The Lord said, "Tell them TODAY is the day!"
  • Eternity is an ever present now.
  • Don't despise the day of small beginnings.
  • God doesn't delight in my broke-ness.
  • I don't need God if I have to do everything for myself.
  • God wants to multiply.
  • I don't need God if I have to borrow stuff.
  • God's trying to teach us to trust Him.
  • What you limit for others, you limit for yourself.
  • What does God say? Then that's what you say!
  • Every bit of lack in my life screams that the devil's still winning; when God's given us EVERYTHING!
  • I'm determined to make a difference.
  • I don't need God if I can't count on Him.
  • If we had the instructions from God, we could do anything!
  • You have not because you ask not.
  • Seen: a mountain sinking into the sea.
  • Faith begins where the will of God is known.
  • You can make a difference!
  • Belief is proved by the speaking.
  • I have to believe what God says!
  • "Today" is when we receive from God.
  • God calls unbelief sin!
  • You've never seen a tomorrow!
  • When you pray, believe you receive it TODAY.
  • There are no "No's" in God's promises.
  • What the enemy meant for evil, God meant for good.

Scriptures: click on to read.

2 Corinthians 1:10
2 Corinthians 4:13
Mark 11:22-25
John 17
Hebrews 11:1
Hebrews 11:6
John 15:7
John 10:10
1 Corinthians 1:10
Proverbs 10:22
Philippians 4:19
Hebrews 3:13