Sunday, July 15, 2018

July 8, 2018

  • We must be careful what we hear.
  • This is the day of outpouring!
  • Everything we do is supposed to be worship.
  • Except you're born again, you won't make it.
  • Unless you're born again you don't even know there's another way to live.
  • You have no idea the authority you have when you go to praying.
  • You don't earn your salvation; it's by the grace of God.
  • The church that refuses to obey God's Word will always end up in heresy.
  • We're not sold out to God!
  • The more you make Him Lord the more He'll be Lord of your situation.
  • We don't seek tongues; we seek God!
  • We ALL need to be told what to do.
  • Without the Holy Ghost there's no power.
  • There's no guessing when you say what God says.
  • If Heaven is run like the world; it's not a good place.
  • There's power in your mouth.
  • You're either like "you" or Jesus.
  • Here's your witness: Look what the Lord's done.
  • Call Him Lord and do what He tells you.

Tongues and Interpretation:

Why callest me Lord and do not the things which I said I would do? I'm not a man that I should lie or the son of man that I should repent. If I spoke it, I will do it. If I said it, it will come to pass. Therefore, believe every word, saith God, and you will see great and mighty things happening in your life. Don't say that's for somebody else; for I would say unto you this day, it's for you! You believe! You see signs and wonders following. You believe! You do great and mighty things in my name! And God would say unto you this day, Believe that there's a turning, a transition, a changing. Know that this day is the day of transformation, it's a day of change, a day of beginnings, and I will do great and mighty things and your eyes will behold it all, in Jesus' name.

Prophecy:

And I would say unto you, saith the Lord, Fear not, for I have not given you the spirit of fear, but of love, power, and of a sound mind. Open your heart unto Me, saith God. And I will fill you. Let not fear stop you, saith God.

Scriptures: click on to read


John 3:16
John 10:10
John 3:5
Galatians 3:13,14
Mark 11:23
Romans 14:17
Jude 20
Luke 24:51-53