- When He speaks: things happen.
- When you guess; you can make a mess.
- God; He always plans to give us more.
- He's so great that when the episode is over, you'll write a song about it.
- A true (mature) Christian doesn't complain about anything.
- This is the day the church blows up with God's purpose.
- If you're going to say something, you need the Word to back it up.
- You have to enter in.
- All the enemy has to do to keep control of the earth is to keep the church carnal.
- Carnal sermons produce carnal Christians.
- A thought unspoken dies unborn. When you speak it, it comes to life.
- People are bold when they're stupid.
- Just because you have a thought doesn't mean you should say it.
- "Shut up!" gets it done.
- If you're digging a hole and trying to get out; quit digging!
- Stop always being led by your five senses.
- Read the Word of God; it's spirit food.
- It doesn't matter if God says it, or YOU say WHAT GOD SAYS; it carries the same power.
- The reason the Word doesn't speak to us is because we don't obey it.
- The Word doesn't change.
- Get beyond "trying" and just keep "doing."
- Quit telling God what the devil said.
- If you're carnal it's hard to do what God says do.
- Till you think you're something special, you'll probably not see anything special.
- If God said it; you say it!
- Spend some time with God.
- Read the book of Acts.
- Say, "I lay hands on the sick and they recover."
- Stop thinking about where you came from and start thinking about where you're going.
- Things are different in the Kingdom of God.
- Say, "I walk like Jesus."
- We are what we are by the grace of God.
- Say, "Lord, give me something to do this week." And then testify about it.
Scriptures: click on to read
2 Corinthians 10:3-5
1 John 4:17
1 Corinthians 2:4,5
2 Chronicles 20:20