- The Church is ALWAYS supposed to be on the offense.
- We have the power!
- These signs will follow them that believe.
- Praise brings His presence, and His presence IS His purpose.
- Jesus is the Word!
- It's the anointing that destroys the yoke.
- If you're not anointed to preach; don't go.
- The church is Benjamin.
- Baby! you ain't seen nothing yet!
- You're supposed to have reasons to believe.
- Say, Every service we have a demonstration.
- God's not playing games with us. He wants us to trust in Him.
- You need to stop going by your five senses.
- The potential is in every one of us.
- Jesus handed us the ball! We're supposed to be on the offense.
- Faith believes. Believing speaks. Speaking brings it to pass. Then stay strong in faith; giving glory to God.
- God is the same God, regardless of finances.
- We've been licking our wounds long enough.
- If you get your senses trained, you can go by your senses.
- Let's become people of the Book.
- We need to start walking in the deep things of God.
- We're supposed to know things by the Spirit of God.
- God is so faithful!
- We have a right to say yes or no, but we don't have a right to gripe.
- We want to be terrorists for God.
- People aren't getting away with things; He's longsuffering.
- Our mouth is a bigger issue than we realize.
- Death and life is in the power of the tongue.
- This place is an "in your face" kind of place.
- I'd much rather leave you a message of perfection, rather than excuses.
- Say, "Miracles every service."
- He's a miracle working God.
- Get ready!
- Lord, help us in the supernatural areas.
- These signs follow them that believe.
- Don't have leaving on your mind; have receiving on your mind.
- Say, "Money and healing and victory and divine protection and abundant life are coming to me now."
- Tongues and Interpretation:
- The good news: the past is in the past. I'm doing a new work. You'll be amazed. Great and might works.
- I'm supernatural and I do things that are supernatural. I challenge you to believe for supernatural
- manifestations by the Spirit. Stay in tune with the Spirit.
- I keep hearing, "restoration."
- It's going to get so good around here; instead of griping, we'll be calling people to tell about the good things going on at church.
Scriptures: click on to read
1 Peter 5:7
1 Corinthians 2:1-8