- Without a plan, how do you know you're fulfilling anything?
- Our purpose is to bring God back into the process: your everyday living.
- God cares about everything.
- God sees you as a part of the building; a part of the body.
- We're too much in charge of our lives.
- We need to learn to acknowledge God in everything.
- The enemy is the accuser of the brethren. We don't need to help him!
- How to get God in the process: By the Word.
- Faith will never embarrass you, but your five senses will.
- Faith walks by the Word.
- All we are is by the grace of God (we're all made from dirt).
- Tell your hearing to shut up; and start listening to God.
- Stop accepting your first thought or feeling.
- Don't be so quick to answer.
- Faith doesn't accept, "It is what it is."
- To be carnally minded is death.
- Faith will never let you down. Your feelings will.
- Cursing: denying what God said to be true.
- Faith brings results.
- You're too comfortable being comfortable.
- "Fear" takes away your sound mind.
- Get a word from God today, and it will change your situation.
- God's not limited! He's Jehovah Jirah. He provides!
- God wants to force this on you; so you'll share.
- If you have a word from God, even a broken net holds more than enough.
- The Church ought to be the most financially blessed institution in the world.
- Just because you find something out, doesn't mean you have to tell someone else.
- I don't need a reason NOT to do something. I need a reason TO DO something.
- The church: we ain't no joke!
- Stop going by five senses.
- Fight the good fight of faith.
- If you believe God for it; you'll get a bigger harvest than you can imagine.
- You have to watch what you say.
- If you work for someone else you're just fulfilling THEIR dream.
- All we need is to hear from God.
- Light is always in control over darkness.
- We are the light of the world.
- The wealth of the world is coming to us.
- When God says, "Let down the nets," just do it!
- If you change your thinking you'll change what comes out of your mouth.
- Develop a habit of hearing from God.
- Life is choices.
- God can't lie. If He said it He'll bring it to pass.
Testimony: After Pastor instructs the congregation to declare, "By His stripes I'm healed," neck pain goes!!!
Scriptures: click on to read.
2 Corinthians 10:3-5
2 Timothy 1:7