Sunday, March 27, 2016

March 20, 2015

  • Paul's in jail and he's telling them to rejoice!
  • Paul reckoned himself dead, and alive unto God.
  • People still go down the path because its easier.
  • There's only one way to get to heaven; you must be born again!
  • We need some preachers in America to get saved.
  • If America gets strong in Christ; Christ will get strong in America.
  • When you pray, say "search me."
  • If He's in the house, you don't have to hear about Him.
  • In His presence is fullness of joy.
  • Quit trying to put Him in a box.
  • Let God decide when it's enough.
  • It's not by might; not by power; it's by My Spirit, saith the Lord.
  • I don't know about you; but I need Him.
  • My trust is in the Lord.
  • I don't want to offend "Him."
  • In His presence is fullness of joy, and at His right hand are pleasures forevermore.
  • We're supposed to be witnesses unto Jesus.
  • Make this the last day we make excuses.
  • The very nature of God demands praise.
  • Ignorance runs deep in jealously.
  • I believe we've come to the Kingdom for such a time as this.
  • Don't ever get tired of being in His presence.
  • If you don't know what to do; look up!
  • Just do what God said do.
  • In His presence you'll discover His purpose.
  • We need to take our city back!

Scriptures: click on to read

Amos 5:21-24
2 Samuel 5:17-25
Acts 6