- We're here; and HE'S here!
- Let's go after God with everything we have!
- This coming year may be the most anticipated that I've ever had.
- There DOES come a time when you don't have to force it.
- I'm more excited about the NOW, then the THEN!
- This is the year we read the Bible for what it actually says.
- We've talked about Jesus forever; let's SHOW them Jesus.
- We're coming out of this world.
- You can't change the world, if you're dependent on it.
- Say, "I have been ignorant of the Word long enough."
- God wants us to walk by faith so that we do what Jesus did!
- Jesus had peace in the storm; and He'll give you peace.
- This place isn't big enough for the people next Christmas.
- We have to become good stewards in order to become better stewards.
- By the Holy Ghost, this is the year we see people elevated.
- Whom the Son sets free is free indeed.
- We're more dependent on this world than we think.
- God's plan for His church is way bigger than it's ever been.
- By faith, God provides better things for us.
- The devil wants to make Christianity just another religion.
- We are here to look like Him and make a difference.
- If we want a great God in our life, He deserves great praise.
- We need to learn to be sensitive to the Spirit of God.
- It will never be about you! We are witnesses unto HIM.
- There's nothing that Jesus did that we can't do. There needs to be a demonstration.
- Stop waiting and putting things off to the future. Pray and believe you receive.
- Say, "2016!"
- You can't make something so tough that God can't do it.
- You're going to get your head out of the natural.
- 1. You have a stone in the way. The stone is YOU.
- You know what happens when you do what God tells you to do? He gives you MORE to do, and you'll like it!
- Always go to meet with Jesus first.
- You don't have a right to your own opinion.
- The greatest detriment to Christianity is how the enemy has managed to destroy the family.
- God is "I AM," not "I will be."
- God says, get page one right, THEN move on.
- Stop putting things off.
- God's "Will" will satisfy you .
- If the "Red writer" (Jesus) says, "Don't say this," should we say it? NO!
- In "saying," you are delaying.
- Jesus sowed; we reap.
- If God put it in the Book, and we live by it, we can expect everything He promised.
- You have to stop living for you.
- Stop putting things off!
- When you pray, believe you have received it, and you'll have it.
- Say, "Today I believe I pray and receive." December 27, 2015
- "Thanks" seals the deal.
- Say, "Griping won't get me out. Worship and praise will!"
- Become a Word person.
- We have to stop basing what we say by where we came from.
- "In everything give thanks, for this is the Will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."
- Believe with me that we outgrow this place in 2016.
- We can't be witnesses unto Him without a demonstration.
- God doesn't hear us if we are not doing.
- All our needs are met through Christ Jesus.
Scriptures: click on to read
1 Thessalonians 5:15-22
2 Chronicles 7:14
1 Corinthians 4:19,20