- You need some new influence in your life.
- God has bigger plans for you than you have for yourself.
- The problem is YOU'RE making the plans!
- You have to inhale!
- As many as are led by the Spirit, these are the children of God.
- The only way you're gonna discover God is by the Spirit.
- Grace is not my excuse; it's my strength.
- The Bible says God delights in the prosperity of His servants.
- You want victory? Get delivered from making your own decisions.
- Just do what He tells you to do.
- Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it can't happen.
- God always has another side.
- Stop leaning to your own understanding.
- Say, "Tomorrow, about this time."
- What do you have to do? Acknowledge God!
- The key: Hear God; obey His voice!
- Stop doing things your way. Do things God's way.
- God has a plan for all of us, but we're blinded by our own circumstances.
- Married couples: You don't "work it out" if you always have "your" way.
- God will reveal things to you by His Spirit.
- Stop thinking life continues as it always has.
- I want you to become hungry so I can speak more spiritual things to you.
- God doesn't waste words.
- A man's not blessed because he hears; he's blessed because he does.
- Say, "But there's more!"
- The worst thing you can do for you is to think you've arrived.
- You will not get victory by pretending and playing games.
- There's meat for you.
- Say, "We've had enough!"
- Jesus was armed with the Word.
- God's a good steward.
- When does God get to be first?
- Hear the voice of God and obey it.
- God is an "ALL" kind of God.
- People who are jealous and cause division don't hear from God.
- The enemy tries to move us from relationship to religion.
- The reason we haven't seen more from God is we're not where we're supposed to be.
- The gospel is about being changed.
- Hang on! That's a word to someone. Hang on!
- Say, "I want to hear God's voice, and I want to do what He says, in Jesus' name."
- Stop playing in the devil's playground; start living in the Kingdom.
- Say, "God only wants His best for me!"
Scriptures: click on to read
1 Corinthians 3:1,2
Sunday, November 1, 2015
October 25, 2015
Sunday, October 25, 2015