Sunday, September 6, 2015
- This is the day the Lord has made! I will rejoice and be glad in it!
- Our "wonderful" God doesn't make junk!
- We're wonderfully made!
- I just saw in the Spirit, somebody's fixing to move.
- All the devil can do is lie.
- You have to inhale or swallow to get under the influence. In other words; enter in!
- God says, "You don't even know how crazy it can get."
- You need to stop letting your flesh be in control of you.
- God is trying to promote us to royalty.
- Change what comes out of your mouth!
- Quit shaming your kids.
- All you need is a "word."
- You have no idea how blessed you are to be reminded to guard what comes out of your mouth every week.
- If its not necessary to say it, its necessary to NOT say it.
- Say, "I am His sheep and I know His voice."
- Any word that's contrary to God's Word is an "evil report."
- Encourage your kids. Make more of a fuss about the B+ than the D-
- God expects us to allow Him to produce through us.
- Faith has a different set of eyes.
- We are to be possessors.
- Faith works in the attitude of personal accountability.
- If you train yourself, the Holy Spirit will give you words to say.
- Faith doesn't recognize embarrassment.
- Why should we "do" anything? Because God says do it.
- Faith doesn't come to "see" the battle. Faith comes to end the battle!
- Its not the thought you pay for; its the words coming out of your mouth.
- Read your Proverbs every day, and find promises for you in the Word.
Scriptures: click on to read.
1 Samuel 17