Sunday, August 23, 2015
- The promises of God are "this day."
- The blood of Jesus is powerful!
- We've been babies long enough.
- Once you complain, that opens the door for them to complain.
- Its time to grow and get deeper in God.
- "Faith" is the final transformation.
- Jesus said, "Shall I find faith when I come back?"
- God has way more for you!
- When you go deeper in God you'll excuse yourself from a lot of conversations.
- What goes in, comes out.
- I don't know if your going to heaven if you don't please God.
- Its not "saying what you see;" its saying what God says.
- Our enemy is out to take us out.
- What makes a great preacher is not his preaching; but his hearing.
- Its not a confession unless someone hears you.
- Jesus said, "I will build My church."
- We're supposed to be witnesses!
- He expects us to grow up!
- If I'm expected to speak to mountains; why are we whining?
- There's no way there should be lack or shortage in this church.
- Your enemy, the devil, is a voice or thought.
- The devil couldn't "make" Eve sin.
- The truth is stronger than the facts.
- "We" are supposed to be in charge.
- The "Word" is what he opened his eyes to (Elisha's servant who couldn't, at first, see the angelic host)
- Get closer to God; spend time in the Word; start living like Jesus lived.
- Faith is "saying."
- Real faith is speaking.
- For by the words thou shalt be justified.
- Fear tolerated, is fear contaminated.
Scriptures: click on to read
Mark 11:12-14, 20-24
2 Corinthians 4:13
1 Corinthians 3:3