- Say, "The Glory of the Lord is here!"
- Beyond "the Son," God doesn't owe us anything.
- Just because you can talk, doesn't mean you should.
- God's grace is strength, not an excuse.
- The Kingdom of God is spiritual.
- We all have the same instruction book.
- We have the "favor" of God.
- If it's written, "You shall not eat;" why even consider the thought?
- He brought us out of darkness to show forth His praises.
- Expect favor in your life!
- If what they did is not the future you want, don't say what they say.
- Everyone say, "Victory!"
- Jesus' solution to anything is, "It is written."
- God has so much more.
- I can guarantee you victory every time. "It is written!"
- Get on God's bandwagon and ride it all the way!
- Every provision God has for you is just around the corner.
- Facebook is the most powerful tool the devil has.
- Death and life are in the power of the tongue.
- Start doing by what you KNOW, not by what you FEEL.
- Say, "God, deliver me from carnal solutions."
- The devil will use your "carnal solutions" against you.
- Faith in God can produce more in you than what you're jealous over.
- If you're not reading your proverbs everyday you're not getting any smarter.
- Every word of God applies right now.
- Let the first words out of your mouth be faith words.
- It's already done; it was accomplished on the cross.
- Favor isn't fair, but I have it anyway.
- When we live like we're supposed to, people will see the favor of God on us.
- Just because its a "wilderness experience" doesn't mean God didn't lead you there.
- God says, "Start expecting the unexpected."
- Immediately something's going to happen.
- "We're coming out!"
- Our Daddy's not broke.
- The Word of God causes faith to arise in your heart.
- Expect favor.
- Be swift to hear and slower to speak.
- "Shut up" to victory.
- Resist sickness the same way you resist sin.
- Determine right now, "I'm going to do what's written."
- Doing what "is written" has a 100% guarantee.
- Learn to yell, "Hallelujah!"
- Jesus Christ has made us winners every time.
- Key to victory: Take no thought.
- All you need is to hear from the Lord.
- The Word of God is the only sure foundation.
- Get more of the Word in you and less doubt happens.
- Start making decisions based on your Word-filled heart and not your head.
- God is bound by His Word.
- Start checking what comes into you.
- Fall in love with the Word; Jesus is the Word.
- Faith calls those things that are not as though they were.
- We are faith people!
- If you're faced with an impossible situation; then listen for some improbable information.
- Whatever He says do...do it!
- Faith is believing BEFORE it happens.
1 Corinthians 10:13
2 Corinthians 5:17
2 Corinthians 2:14
2 Corinthians 10:5