Sunday, March 15, 2015
- Praise has nothing to do with a feeling, and everything to do with adoration.
- Praise will create an atmosphere where your life will straighten out.
- How many lies from the enemy did you consider this week?
- If you know Him, you'll praise Him.
- Most of you live your lives from problem to problem, instead of victory to victory.
- We're going to cause some things to happen.
- Aggressive Christianity!
- Crazy Praise!
- "People" don't pay your bills; heal your body. God does.
- If you're born again, you have every reason to praise the Lord!
- The enemy tries to make things happen.
- If he (the enemy) gets it out of your mouth; he can act on it.
- The presence of God being here is on "our" shoulders (we're kings and priests)
- Sometimes you can take for granted your relationship with God and begin to think the "rules" don't apply to you.
- Sometimes in life you just have to hurt someone (talking about "nations")
- Pray for me this week!
- We have a book that tells us how to do it.
- This Gospel is bloody.
- Praise worthy of a King!
- The difference between a "good" idea and a "God" idea is Ohhhh (as in "O")
- If you had a problem with rebellion before your were saved, keep on guard against it.
- We need to be quickened; made alive!
- I believe we can praise our way to victory.
- I DON'T believe we can gripe, complain, even cry our way to victory.
- God's nature demands praise.
- Praying people don't strut and strutting people don't pray.
- "They" are the intruders. This is "our" world. It belongs to God's people.
- Crazy praise!!!
- We can only do what God says do.
- "Words" are seeds for feelings.
- The purpose for feelings is to get you to say something.
- We have to be careful what comes out of our mouths.
- Dishonor is seed for loss.
- What you respect, you will attract.
- What you honor, will honor you.
- My Bible says encourage one another.
- God wants to make something happen for you "this" Sunday.
- If we don't do what the book says, we have no right to expect the promise.
- We need to be about souls being won to Christ.
- We do the Kingdom of God an injustice when we don't let "All" the light shine.
- Crazy Praise!
- How many think it's time for something?
- The gifts of the Spirit are going to become more evident, and God will become more specific.
- How many times a week do you check yourself and say, "I'm not going to say that; think that; watch that"?
- Remember "Crazy Praise!" and "Aggressive Christianity."
- We are not the intruders! They are! Our Daddy made this!
- We're the only right thing in a wrong world.
- It's always too soon to quit.
- If its to be, it's up to "we."
- If its in the Bible, then it's God's will. If it's not God's will, don't pray it.
- Say this, "Next Sunday, no matter how I feel, I'm going to offer up crazy praise."
Scriptures: click on to read.
2 Chronicles 7:14-16
1 John 5:14,15