Sunday, February 1, 2015

January 25, 2015


Sunday, January 25, 2015

  • Say, "I hear what the Spirit says to the church and, I AM the church."
  • Say, "I'm growing up in the Lord that my life will magnify God."
  • I handle my problems by allowing God to take me to the Word.
  • Too often we think our solution is found in the world; it's found OUT of this world.
  • I'm trying to get you to believe beyond yourself.
  • Believe in God!
  • Do yo think money is an issue with God?
  • God is God of everything.
  • This thing's going to be built on peoples testimonies.
  • The devil is counting on your ignorance keeping you right where you are.
  • Don't you think its time for some kind of change in your life?
  • Maybe you never "have" because you never hear and believe.
  • How would you like to partner with someone who knows the future? Who is that? God!
  • If "God says," you can take it to the bank.
  • He saved the best till last.
  • If you don't believe God can speak to me, you'll never believe He can speak to you.
  • What if God's favor is on this like it was on Joseph's life?
  • Jesus prayed that we would all be one.
  • Something good has to happen for God's people.
  • I only want partners who are faithful with their tithes.
  • It's time to get out of debt.
  • Being in debt is a curse.
  • If this is not God; this will come to nothing. If it IS God, don't fight against it.
  • For $200 we can change the world.
  • 2015, your year of the open door.
  • This is the year of God's greatness.

Scriptures: click on to read.
3 John 2
Matthew 25:28, 29
Genesis 41:51, 52
Matthew 20:1-16
Psalm 115:14
Psalm 133
Psalm 2:8
2 Chronicles 20:20-37
Deuteronomy 8
1 Peter 5:6-11
Revelation 3:8