- If Jesus can forgive your sin, He can also heal your sickness.
- Someone said, "Insanity" is doing the same thing and expecting a different result.
- In His presence, we change!
- There's no room in Christianity for ugliness.
- There are way too many mean Christians.
- Until there's some change, there won't be any change.
- Next year we'll walk in the supernatural.
- We need to be spiritual.
- God never expected your Christianity to be boring.
- You ought to be busting with testimonies.
- Let this be your attitude, "Lord, what do YOU want?"
- Quit talking about the way things used to be.
- Start doing things "His" way.
- If you live on facebook, get a new life.
- Your ignorance scares me.
- Kindly say to your neighbor, "Your ignorance scares me."
- No Christian should be "high minded, uppity."
- If you go through something long enough you'll get your mind right.
- When Jesus said something...it happened.
- Guard your mouth!
- Here's our problem: we don't think we can hear from God. Yes, we can!!
- You need to load up this week. Listen to someone who preaches crazy faith! In order to push out that horrible doubt!
- You are "always" listening to something.
- The "blessing" is in the "possessing."
- There's about to be a wealth transfer.
- Our God is a jealous God.
- We need to get to the place where we hear from God.
- When's the last time we gave ALL we had?
- Faith moves mountains. Faith...in God.
- All we need to do is "do" what He tells us!
- When we do what He says, He'll do what He promised.
- God has saved the best for last.
- Whoever will...you're in for a thrill!!!
Scripture: click on to read
2 Corinthians 5:17
Sunday, January 4, 2015
December 28, 2014
Sunday, December 28, 2014