- We need people to see God things in our lives.
- Every week everyone of us should have a testimony.
- Say, "Lord, change my speech."
- Sometimes you need to wait around.
- We need to learn to be more obedient.
- Griping comes naturally. We need to start rejoicing instead.
- Just believe it comes from God and stop trying to figure it out.
- You've got to get to the place where you know that you know that you know that God's gonna take care of you.
- The enemy doesn't want you to say, "Look what the Lord has done."
- If you don't have an Isaac you'll end up with an Ishmael, and you'll hate it every day of your life.
- Our answer has to always be, "It was Jesus."
- When it's perfect, it's God. And when it's not, it's you.
- Why does the enemy fight us about doing God's will? Because he doesn't want us to say, "Look what the Lord has done."
- The words of God should be made manifest in our lives.
- What did He tell you to do last week, that if you had done them, things would have been different.
- We need to hear God's voice.
- Expect things to happen.
Scriptures: click on to read
Sunday, November 16, 2014
November 9, 2014
Sunday, November 9, 2014