- Do you look forward to meeting with God?
- God loves us enough to correct us.
- God is consistent.
- God's love is consistent.
- Let God be God today.
- It's during these encounters that changes take place in your life.
- In His presence there is a fulness of joy; and at His right hand are pleasures forevermore.
- We declare, "The mountain's about gone."
- Praise make a road so you can pass over.
- Today's a great day for you to make Jesus LORD of your life.
- If Jesus is Lord of your life you WILL BE fulfilled and satisfied.
- Until you make Jesus Lord of your life you'll never be happy.
- It's easy to do God's will when you make Jesus Lord of your life.
- Let the Lord determine when it's enough (as in how much of the "mountain" should be gone.)
- Make Jesus the Supreme Authority of you life and it will be a whole lot easier.
- T-E-A-M: Together, Everyone, Achieves, More!
- COME BECOME ONE: a theme the Lord gave me years ago.
- Say, "Everybody is out to bless me."
- When the Holy Spirit shows up in your life, shut everybody else out.
- To do His works, say only what HE says.
- Doesn't God have a right to expect a return on His investment?
- God's word, works!
- When are we going to say what God says?!
- If we're not living according to God's will; we're living according to the will of someone else.
- The next time you pray for something, stop looking for a feeling!
- It's time we stop being led by our flesh and emotions.
- Stop having conversations with the Liar!
- If God speaks something, claim it!
- Your religion won't do you any good.
- Say, "Everybody is out to bless me!"
- I don't understand God's people not talking about Jesus.
- The Father knows best.
- The Holy Spirit will lead and guide you.
- The purpose of His Kingdom is so His Will will be done.
- Christianity is a "knowing." Knowing God!
- We make excuses for lies and liars; and spend the next five years making more excuses!
- If you're not living for God; you're going to Hell!
- We're supposed to be examples of how this Christianity works.
- You don't go to "church;" you go to The City of the Lord!
- We are examples of Christianity.
- I'm in your face; to change your place; so we can win the race!
- God wants you to be blessed.
- Your whole life is walking towards Blessing or Cursing. Key: Obey; you go towards blessing. Disobey: towards cursing.
- In your life "your" opinion doesn't matter.
- Most people want to "look" good. I want to BE as good as God wants me to be.
- If you call Him Lord, let Him be Lord!
- Let Him tell you what to do.
- Say, "Jesus is Lord over my life, in Jesus name."
Scriptures: click on to readProverbs 27:5
2 Chronicles 20:20