Sunday, May 25, 2014
- The more you do contrary to "you," the more God will reveal to you.
- The less of "you" there is, the better you'll be.
- The gifts of the Spirit need to start operating in your life.
- Righteousness is required; just not "yours." It's HIS righteousness.
- Say this to yourself, "I am perfect."
- You need a lot of help. He didn't call us to do this alone.
- When we gather for worship our goal is to be in His presence.
- Stop taking the presence of God for granted!
- Your answer for everything you need is right her, right now.
- The moment you put your two cents into something you take God's two cents out of it.
- God never gives us instruction that doesn't benefit us in some way.
- If you're going to do anything for God; don't be a quitter!
Scriptures: click on to read