Sunday, May 11, 2014
- Say, "Lord, I love you!"
- The greatest commandment is to Love the Lord your God with all your heart, mind and strength.
- The second greatest commandment is to love our neighbor as much as we love our self.
- Word of prophecy: For I've tugged at your heart before, says the Lord, and you've said, "Later."THIS is the day that you surrender your life to Me. THIS is the day of salvation. You've said, "Later." THIS IS LATER! Today is the day for you to surrender. I will not cast you out! I'll use you in ways you can't imagine.
- If you're believing for anything; all things are possible with God.
- God can fix it all!
- Until you get saved you're not "cool," you're a punk.
- Everybody turns to everything else, but what we need is to sell out to the Lord.
- Until you let God make a difference in your life you may not see a difference in those around you.
- We need to be soul winners.
- If you're not born again you're living a lie.
- A new heart brings new perspectives; new views.
- A stony heart gives "stony" perspectives.
- Check list: 1. Born again. 2. Spirit filled. 3. Be a praiser. 4. Good works
- There's never been a voice or words that truly express His (God's) greatness.
- When we gather here our number one priority is His presence.
- God wants to continue renewing your heart.
- We're supposed to be growing in God.
- God's on the throne; He will have the final say so!
- Take the "shout" with you.
- You'll be amazed how your life will work out if you follow the instruction book.
- Read the book and do what it says.
- Now's the time for us to get something done for the Lord.
Scripture: click on to read