Sunday, April 27, 2014
- When we pray...believe!
- We spend all our lives thinking, "If only I had this..." When all we need...is God!
- The only way to change from "I don't understand" to "I understand" is to surrender to God.
- People will lose all of their dignity in the face of a tragedy.
- What have you listened to this week that either encouraged or discouraged you?
- If you thought about something that discouraged you for more than two seconds...that was too long.
- Faith in God will produce the results God wants for you.
- The fun from sin is real short; it's the cost that lasts so long.
- Until you discover it's real, your friends and loved ones will never discover it's real.
- When you start praising Him you'll discover why we praise Him.
- You need to become a pray-er as well as a praiser.
- Your faith not only determines what you get, it also determines what you hear.
- Until you change your "I'll never do that" to "I'll do anything" you'll never receive what God has for you.
- We speak the Word; God does the work.
- Later could be a denial.
- Check list: Born again, Spirit filled, pray-er and praiser. Lord open our ears to hear.
Scriptures: click on to read
1 Corinthians 3:1-3