Sunday, March 16, 2014
- The Lord told me a long time ago, the reason people don't praise Him is because they don't know Him.
- There is a reality that is known through worship.
- Praise is not an option!
- Our purpose here is to see Him!
- Lord, show us your glory!
- Put a checklist in your Bible: 1. Get Born again. 2. Get filled with the Spirit. 3. Become a praiser.
- The "faith life" is where this happens.
- When you pray it, only God's will happens.
- Become a praiser!
- Your problem: you judge the things of God by your past.
- He has a great future for you; a great TODAY for you!
- Whatever you are in the body of Christ; we need you to be %100!...so we're not crippled.
- You deserve God's best!
- Say, "The Kingdom has benefits, and I'm getting mine!"
- We're not supposed to be affected by this world.
- What are we going to do when it gets that real?
- There's no recovering from our national debt...But God.
- If everything that happens is God's predestinated will...He's not doing a very good job.
- We all need to learn to be givers.
- Praise brings us into an awareness that there is another reality.
- If you become a "praiser" it will get you out of bondage.
- Praise and worship time is just that; praise and worship time.
- We usually don't look for God's will in a matter; we usually look the path of least resistance.
- We want to get to a "faith life."
- We can't live like this world and expect the better stuff to show up.
- When you become Born Again, a new reality becomes available to you.
- There are consequences to our actions.
- Get an "all" mentality. Jesus healed "all" who came to Him.
- With God all things are possible.
- If you love the Lord you sit on the edge of your seat every service.
- The Bible says we're a light in this dark world.
- Tongues and Interpretation: As with the coming of the tide, people need to be aware of the time. The tide is rising and will become a river. I'm going to pour my Spirit out in a mighty way. Recognize the time. I've brought you through in order to be a witness. I'm going to do great and mighty things. You are witnesses. You will shine. You're a city on the hill. I desire to do a great work. Don't say, "Harvest is in four months." Pray to the Lord of the harvest for laborers. Mark it: See what I've done in three months time.
- Praise prepares an atmosphere for the Spirit to work.
- Praising God affects a lot of things.
- We're here to make a difference.
Scriptures: Click on to read
1 John 5:14,15
2 Corinthians 5:16,17