November 24, 2013
- By next week I encourage you to read 1 Peter.
- Be holy in all that you do.
- It's time for us to grow in our Christianity.
- Today can be the day that changes your life for eternity.
- Are you doing everything God told you to do?
- Why not?
- It's not enough to just "sing" it.
- He's a mighty God and those who know Him will be strong and do great exploits.
- "You God representative, you!"
- You represent God on this earth!
- The devil is a loser. He can't defeat you! He's already defeated!
- He who knows to do good and doesn't do it...it's sin.
- We need to be about our Father's business.
- The church should not be "flesh friendly;" it should be a place of confrontation.
- Without faith it is impossible to please God.
- Is anything too hard for God?!
- "Faith" sometimes bypasses time.
- How many are ready for some "overnight stuff?"
- Overnight success!
- Faith will produce "overnight success."
- This is a brand new day for us!
- Stop having faith in your faith. Have faith in God!
- Don't think that because the enemy gives you a thought that he can read your mind.
- Acronym: W-A-I-T Why Am I Talking
- Someday this body won't contain what I have, and it will lie down.
- The devil wants to close this place. God wants it open. Whose side are YOU on?
- Just because the enemy can give you a thought, he doesn't know the effect until it comes out of your mouth.
- The victories you'll have if you don't voice all your thoughts!
- When it's a "thought," it's in your head; when it comes out of your mouth it's in your heart.
- Just because it's a thought; don't let it come out of your mouth.
- If you hear something about somebody; pray about it and shut up.
- Say, "Lord, whatever gossip I hear, let it stop with me."
- How can you recognize the authority you have with your mouth...and then let lies come out of it?
- How many arguments could you avoid if you didn't have to have the last word?
- Victory is ours!
- Put some food and water up.
- God's going to shake a whole lot of things. Make sure you're doing what God wants you to do.
- I want to get to the place where, when I hear God's word; I stand on it.
- The power to accomplish God's purpose is contained in His Word. It's ALREADY contained!
- The power to produce His purpose is in what He says.
- Read Hebrews 11.
- Say, "I'm going forward!"
- Are you ready for your faith to make Jesus marvel?
- With faith all things are possible.
- Sometimes the enemy will put junk in your head to try and make you miserable.
- If you don't let it come out of your mouth, all it will ever be...is a thought.
- Just because it's a thought doesn't mean its a reality.
Scriptures: click on to read
1 Peter 1
2 Corinthians 5:17
1 John 5:4
2 Corinthians 10:3-5