Sunday, October 13, 2013
- Salvation: the deal He made with us: He took "all" our bad, and gave us "all" His good.
- God requires His servant to be faithful.
- In His salvation you've been redeemed.
- We need to sell out!
- Jesus is the Word made flesh.
- God's Word is His will.
- God only wants us to do His will; and His will is His Word.
- With God and His Kingdom there are "no" coincidences.
- If you depend on luck, you're cheating yourself.
- Jesus still miraculously provides like He did back then.
- There's a great payday coming.
- If we'd simply learn to be farmers in the Kingdom, we'd all be better off. Sow some seed.
- When is somebody going to tell the truth in spite of themselves.
- Faith works every time.
- Your life is determined by the choices you make.
- You do the will of God and with faith and patience receive the promises.
- If Sunday morning is all you get; you're not diligently seeking God.
- I'm ready for some "faith things" in our lives.
- God doesn't have a "little" miracle for you; He has a whopper! Abundance!
- His Word is His Will!
- Whatever He says to do...do it!
- What makes us our best? When the Word has an impact on us.
- God is a "feet" healer!
- Stop limiting your God! Have faith in Him!
- All we need is a Word from God!
- You'll never have what they have until you respect what they've got.
- God wants us to have a testimony.
- When the real Jesus shows up they'll come running.
- Those with feet problems; in the name of Jesus you're healed!
- There's power in the Word!
- We ought to have a story every week!
- Say, "I must decrease; He must increase."
- It's either all true, or it's not.
- Stop saying, "Four more months and then harvest. Your harvest is now!"
- Say, "My harvest is now!"
- I don't talk about the weather; I talk "to" the weather.
- If it's in the book, keep saying it.
- Faith operates by the Word.
- Saying it is planting it.
- Say, "I get what I plant."
- Let the first words out of your mouth be faith words.
- There is no guess work to Christianity.
Hebrews 10:35, 36
1 John 5:14,15
2 Corinthians 5:7
John 1: 1-3