Sunday, September 1, 2013
- Let God overcome your problems; don't try and overcome them by yourself.
- Our one and only defense; Jesus Christ is our righteousness.
- Everyone has a desire for the supernatural.
- The devil didn't create you. You were made in God's image.
- The only thing that keeps us from being like God is sin.
- It's time we heard from God.
- Our purpose is to upgrade everybody.
- If we never do anything, we'll never do anything.
- Live today like Jesus is coming back today. Plan like He's never coming back.
- If not now; when? If not us; who? If not here; where?
- If I wasn't the pastor, I'd still go to church here!
- Put your life in that Word; put that Word in you!
- If your Bible's not torn up, your life probably is.
- You need to find out God's will before you pray.
- God still only blesses Jesus.
- Make plans for your kids.
- Let's have some big goals for our kids and grand kids.
- Until you realize who you are, you'll never recognize what you can do.
- The same Holy Ghost who raised Jesus from the dead lives in me.
- The Bible's the truth! The Bible can't be questioned.
- If you care about somebody, invite them here next week.
- Next time a wrong thought comes, stop it immediately.
- You can't do enough good to be righteous.
- If the Bible says it; take it to the bank!
- Stay in God's word.
- Stop seeing things as problems; see them as opportunities.
- Don't pray the problem; pray the solution.
- I want to start living like Jesus.
- Love's not touchy!
- Do what the Word says!
- There is healing and debt cancellation at The City of the Lord!
- Read your Bible!
- Make some kind of a difference in somebody's life, so they can make a difference.
- Keep the Word before your eyes. Read it. Meditate on it.
- See yourself as somebody special. Read the Word and see how special you are.
- You won't do what He did, until you're willing to do what He did.
- You're not in your purpose unless people are talking about you.
2 Timothy 2:15
3 John 1:2
1 John 5:14,15