Sunday, August 11, 2013
- We need to be sensitive to His presence.
- God is so ready to be a part of your life!
- The answer is your obedience!
- The key to your answer is your obedience to God and His Word.
- You can't live contrary to God's Word and expect His promise.
- To God be the glory!
- Decisions we make in His presence carry eternal weights with them.
- The church's responsibility is to bring people to Christ.
- Say, "The Holy Ghost is my helper!"
- God will do everything He has to, just to get it to you!
- Oh, that God's people would realize who they are!
- The Word says we need to renew our minds.
- We walk by faith, not by sight!
- I believe in the reality of God!
- God will move anything to accomplish something for you!
- God has one speed.
- I'm tired of preachers making excuses for the Word.
- It's time for us to start believing and stop doubting.
- He's the same God; yesterday, today and forever.
- Your key to success: Be obedient to God.
- The price of sin is death.
- Jesus can't lie.
- How do you get to heaven? By God's grace and mercy.
- What's worse than getting in something? Quitting after you start.
- All we can ask is, "God, what do you want?"
- We need some God level stuff.
- The problem with your mouth is your heart.
- When you doubt God you're murmuring against Him.
- If you care about what God's doing in your life you have to watch your conversation.
- What's supposed to come out of your mouth? The Word of God.
- Winners never quit and quitters never win.
- Your destiny has to be based on what God says about you; not your past.
- God's Word is true.
- Determine today, "I will never lack again because I will be obedient to the Lord."
- Say, "Lord, make me a Christian everywhere, not just at church."
- God says, "You haven't seen anything yet!"
1 Corinthians 10:13
2 Chronicles 7:14,15
3 John 2