- How often do we expect God to do things?
- Expect God to do something today!
- This is the best day of your life to walk in true holiness and righteousness.
- I "was" a sinner; I'm a child of God now!
- If you want to be like Jesus, why do you talk like the devil?
- Before prophets did things, the Word of the Lord came to them.
- We're about pressing in towards the high calling of God.
- Sin is the only thing that separates us from God.
- God's Word is life changing.
- Tell my people to let the Word of God take first place in their lives.
- We need to be givers. "For God so loved the world that He gave..."
- Say, "I have faith in God."
- Walk in the direction God wants you to and things will change.
- Whom the Son sets free is free indeed.
- Get your mind set today, "God, if it's in your Book, it's mine!"
- If you don't live by the Word of God, what do you live by?
- Begin with the Word!
- We are to be men and women of the Word.
- If it's in the Book, it's in the bank.
- Jesus was the payment! The debt's paid!
- Until you learn to give, you're under a curse.
- I want to be as pure for God as I can.
- I refuse to say what the devil says; I choose to say what Jesus says.
- God delights in the impossible.
- Just because we turn it into a song doesn't mean it's scriptural.
- We're supposed to be walking "words," full of grace and truth.
- A wise person doesn't make plans after church.
- Every one of us needs a man or woman in our life to give us a "Thus saith the Lord."
- Today, begin to be a walking "Word."
- Find it in the Word; stick with what the Word says. Don't be double minded.
- Without the Word, nothing was made.
- The only thing required to bring into manifestation is the "saying of the Lord."
- Climbing the mountain gets "you" the glory. Casting it out in Jesus' name gives God the glory.
- Start speaking to the mountain and don't doubt.
- Say, "Victory! In my life! Today!"
- If you couldn't fail, what would you do?
- We're coming to the place where everything we says comes to pass. Why? Because we say only what the Lord says.
- The Lord says, "Be faithful!"
- Until we learn to put God first, we're on our own.
- If not now, when? If not us, who? If not here, where?
- In order for your situation to change, "you" have to change.
- Read the Word!
2 Corinthians 10:3-5
John 1: 1-3, 14